Monday, March 2, 2009

beginning again...

Hello to each of you and thank you for making the first few months of my entrance to blogger awesome. I've spent some time learning the ropes around here and think I am now finally ready to begin this blog spot wholeheartedly. Hence why I have created a new blogspot.....you'll find me at: http://awakeningwritenow.blogspot.com I hope you'll follow me there and our sharing journey will continue. Everyone have a super day/night and I will be typing with you soon ;o)
...lisa
ps......I'll be checking back here periodically to make sure I don't lose touch with anyone who misses this message. At least for a month or so, then I'll be deleting this account.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - it's Dawn. I have a blogspot too:
    dewolfson.blogspot.com
    but it's not much. Hanging in over at Yuwie and seeing if things improve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Lower heart rate and blood pressure;
    * Reduction in stress and tension-related headaches.

    ReplyDelete